8 Spotify Playlists To Get You In The Autumn Mood

The temperature may not be very Autumn-like, but these playlists sure are.

2151
King of Wallpapers

Autumn is my favorite time of the year. The leaves change, pumpkin spice everything hits the shelves (thank you, world!), the 13 Nights of Halloween on Freeform (formerly abcfamily) and the temperature drops. Well, the temperature is supposed to drop. Being in south Alabama, however, means that the temperature may be relatively low early in the mornings, but you're still going to suffer in the afternoon. So if the weather outside isn't getting you in the Autumn mood, maybe these Spotify playlists will help you slip into that wonderful, Autumn state of mind.

1. Southern Gothic

I don't know what it is about this playlist, but it always makes me feel like I should be burrito-ed up in a blanket, sipping a cup of coffee. It will definitely get you pumped for Autumn.

2. Autumn Acoustics

This playlist really gets you ready for Autumn. The acoustic tracks featured make you feel like you should be with your friends around a bonfire, looking at the stars.

3. Autumn Leaves

This playlist makes me wish I had a pumpkin spice latte on hand immediately. I personally prefer listening to this one when I can curl up with one of my favorite books of poetry. It's so calming, and makes me wish the cooler weather could make its appearance sooner rather than later.

4. Deep Dark Indie

What's more fitting for Autumn than an Indie playlist? Honestly, I don't think there is.

5. Dreamy Fall

Honestly, the title says it all. The songs on this playlist soothe you and get you more ready for fall than you ever thought possible. Plus, Heartstrings by Leighton Meester is on this playlist. Could it get any better?

6. Halloween Hipster

Okay, I know that the word 'hipster' being in this playlist may very well put some people off of it, but trust me, it's a great playlist. When you just need to get yourself in the Halloween mood, this is the playlist to do it.

7. Wanderlust

What's better than a road trip in Autumn? Almost nothing. Channel your inner love for road trips and fall into this one playlist. It's so fitting for the season.

8. Your Favorite Coffeehouse

In my opinion, there is no better place to be in the middle of Autumn than in your local coffee shop. Being surrounded by the smell of coffee and the crispness of the air wafting inside as people come and go are so calming, and really embody the feeling of fall for me. This playlist will put you right there, in your favorite coffeehouse in Autumn.

Though the temperature may not be enough to get you in the fall mood, these playlists are sure to do the job. So curl up in your bed, grab your favorite mug of coffee, and let these playlists get you ready for when the temperature does fall.