8 Songs I Can't Stop Listening To This March

A wide variety of genres, much like my Spotify.
1196

1. RIP // Olivia O'Brien

One day you gon' miss me, you'll come running back and you'll hit me up, but I won't answer that shit, nah, I won't answer that shit, nah. One day I won't miss you, when I'm drunk and sad I won't hit you up, because I'll be over that shit yeah, I'll be over that shit yeah.

2. Frank Ocean // Call Me Karizma

I like the way that you look when you're wearing my white tee, I see you smiling when trying on both on my Nikes, there's no one outside of this room I'd rather have by me, so let's stay in bed.

3. Dear Congress (17) // Dispatch

Oh but my heart has died, standing alone in an empty room, except for my child but she's not really here, and the people have gone, and I want to pick her up and take her home, I can't bear to leave her here. It's not enough, your thoughts and prayers. You send your love, you say you care, but you are not my baby.

This song gets a special mention because all the proceeds support common sense gun reform!!!!!!!

4. Runaway Child // CaRter

Time keeps moving and I can't slow down, look at all these thoughts spinning around and around. If they wanna talk about it let em talk about it, but I'm living good so I'm all about it. You know I'm out here waiting for the sun to shine.

5. Wrong // Microwave

I've got faith in failure, I was bound to get what I expected. I gave it up upfront to keep my pride, and I've been slowly inching up my back to this brick wall because it's not thick enough to keep you behind.

6. You Owe Me // The Chainsmokers

You don't know me, don't you think that I get lonely? It gets dark inside my head, take my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me. If you're lonely, don't you think you're alone? When it gets dark inside my head, check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me.

7. Be Alone // Childish Gambino

Cause you know, I cannot find the feeling I got from you, no, somewhere inside, I cannot find the feeling I got from you

8. Storyteller // Broadside

And my anxiety won't let me sleep, I lay awake in defeat. An open road of possibilities, but then I hear you mumbling, you only did that in your sleep. Honestly, it's fucking scary, but I ask myself why, why I still tried.