8 Reasons Your Sister Is Your Best Friend

My sister is my best friend; she's my "go-to."

28
JCPenny portraits

1. You share clothes

Whether you want to or not, you end up sharing your clothes with your sister. When you look in your closet and don't see anything you like you walk down the hall and look in your sisters closet.

2. You do everything together, even boring things

From shopping to oil changes they're your "go-to" person to keep you company. You know that they'll go somewhere with you when you don't want to go alone and you would do the same for them.

3. They make you laugh like no one else can

Your sister just seems to be the funniest person alive and you have absolutely no idea why. They make you laugh even if they aren't trying.

4. They give the best advice

Your sister is always looking out for your best interest and will always give you their honest opinion about something... even if that's not what you want to hear. They only want the best for you and you want nothing but the best for them.

5. They help you approach your parents

They help you word how you're going to tell or ask your parents for something. They know exactly how they'll react based off of the wording.

6. They've been there for you through everything

They are one of the few people who have been there for you since birth, which means they probably know more about you than anyone else. They've seen you at your worst and helped pick you back up and they know what makes you happy.

7. No matter how much you fight you always love them in the end

If you say you've never fought with your sister, you're lying. Fighting over clothes is a constant war in my house, but it never lasts long. After a fight is over, things go right back to normal and sometimes you look back at the fights you had and laugh because of how pointless they were.

8. You always accidentally match

You get ready in separate rooms then walk downstairs to see you're both wearing the same or similar shirts. This usually isn't okay and you fight over who has to change.

At the end of the day you know your sister is going to be there for you. She is the best friend that could never be replaced and the love between you is so strong, because you've been through everything together. I love you, thank you for always being there for me.