8 Reasons to Get a Starbucks Gold Card

8 Reasons to Get a Starbucks Gold Card

111

If you are like me, and often find yourself hanging out at Starbucks one too many times, you should look into getting a gold card. There are many perks to having a gold card, and it doesn't cost anything besides the cost of the purchases you make using the card. The gold card is strictly for the customer's benefit; Starbucks never adds on additional fees. I have compiled a list of eight free things that come with signing up to be a member of the gold card service.

1. Free refills in the store for coffee, iced coffee and tea.

2. You get free special and exclusive offers only for gold card members.

3. For every purchase you get a star and after 12 stars, you receive a free drink or food item!

4. “Pick of the Week" songs and apps are sent to your account to download for free.

5. You receive free happy hour specials on certain drinks throughout the week.

6. You are first to know about free treat receipts days.

7. Members receive “get a little extra" discounts to use online and in stores.

8. And the best part is you get a personalized card that is gold for free.

I hope these eight free things that the Starbucks gold card has entices you to sign up for a card to start receiving these awesome benefits. Whether it be free iced coffee refills while studying for an exam, or getting that free venti caramel frappucino when you hit the lucky dozen on your Starbucks stars, the Starbucks gold card has it all. It is a good way to get plenty of awesome free perks at no cost while enjoying the coffee and drinks that you love.