8 Reasons Why My Memaw Is The Best

8 Reasons Why My Memaw Is The Best

Grandmas are great, but mine is the best.

56
8 Reasons Why My Memaw Is The Best

Everyone has an adult they admire the most. My grandma, Memaw is one of those adults. She is the best woman ever and here is why.

1. Memaw will support you always.

Anything you decide to do, she will be the biggest fan of your life. She will try to attend everything you're in, and will do anything to help you succeed more.

2. Memaw has the biggest heart.

She is willing to help anyone and almost everyone. If you need help, she is probably one of the first people to call. Whether it be to help sell for a fundraiser, or to help pick out a present, she's the lady to call.

3. She cares about everyone.

Memaw literally cares about so many people. Even those who have done her wrong.

4. She is sarcastic and can crack jokes.

When Memaw is cracking a joke about someone or something, she tends to cover her mouth and laugh because she knows she's being silly.

5. She's always dependable.

If she says she will be there at a certain time, she will most likely be there 15-30 minutes before.

6. Memaw will always love you.

At the end of the day, you know she is your number one fan.

7. You could be spoiled....

Memaw has a tendacy to spoil her grandchildren. Or as she says, we are all just "very loved".

8. She is the strongest woman I know.

Memaw has been through a lot in her life. She has seen a lot, including the passing of my Grandpa. She is so much stronger than I ever could be.

I love my Memaw to the moon and back, and I'm beyond blessed to have her in my life