8 Reasons To See Avengers Infinity War-NO Spoilers

These are some reasons you should see the new Avengers movie. This article contains no spoilers.
234

I just saw Avengers: Infinity War on opening day, and I must say it was one of the most amazing things I've seen in theaters. If you're not planning to see the recently released Avengers: Infinity War, I think you should. Here are some reasons to see it as soon as you can! Don't worry, No Spoilers.

1. It's the Culmination of their work.

This movie has been built up for ten years. It is the culmination of everything that Marvel has done so far. It'd be blasphemous to the Marvel Universe to not see it. Maybe Marvel isn't your thing or maybe for you it's a casual watch, it doesn't matter. Anything that's a decade in the making has had time to develop and be an interest to anyone. Even if you haven't seen other movies you should see this one, it's definitely one that should be seen in the theater.

2. The Suspense can kill.

If you're someone who loves to have adrenaline running through you in the form of anticipation or suspense, this movie will not disappoint. From beginning to end it'll have you on the edge of your seat. For the last half of the movie I was sitting on my heels because I was so nervous. The theater was sold out and yet no one made a sound except to briefly clap as some characters made a dramatic entrance.

3. It'll also make you laugh.

Just like other Marvel movies, including the very funny Thor: Ragnarok, this movie brings a lot to the table to make you laugh. Even though it is very stressful, it tries to lighten the mood throughout its entirety, and it does a really good job at it. Since it brings most everyone from the Marvel universe together, you get a mix of all their comedic relief in one movie.

4. It brings mostly everyone together.

By mostly I mean it excludes two characters; this isn't a spoiler because they were in none of the previews, Ant-Man and Hawkeye. It's not every movie that you get to see all your favorite superheroes in one place. Maybe you thought Civil War was good enough but infinity War brings back characters that weren't there, and since Black Panther got his own movie some characters that were in Civil War become more developed in their stories for Infinity War.

5. It raises so many questions!

While this movie answers some questions both about the Infinity Stones and Thanos' ultimate goal, it raises so many more. Main questions I had after seeing this movie mostly consisted of 'Why's' and 'What's' some of them being in shock or disbelief.

6. Statistics

If you've been following the statistics of the movie like I have, it's poised to reach top ten grossed movies of all time, meaning it'll be on the top ten list of movies that have made the most money in theaters. It was in the running for most money made in pre-purchased tickets; I'm not sure if it made that but if it didn't I know it's in the top three. And it's poised to have the highest rotten tomatoes score out of all the Avengers movies. That's got to say something for it.

7. The secrets.

The directors of the movie, The Russo Brothers, have kept this movie on lockdown for the entirety of its pre-release date. There have been so many rumors, the cast has been forbidden from saying ANYTHING about the movie, and they even went so far as to give most cast members fake scripts, that way if they did slip up it'd most likely be false information leaked. This type of secrecy has to say something for the movie and what it has in store for viewers.

8. Personal Opinion.

In my personal opinion, this movie was great. It had, I'd say, 99% ups and little to no downs. Everything from the acting, the scenery, the story, to the suspense, the comedy, and the overall experience leading up to this movie, it was all great. This also isn't a spoiler because it was said in many interviews, there were many parts in the movie that shocked me and were extremely sad. This movie will let you think you know where it's going, then it'll take you turn you around and send you that way. but as you go that way it'll catch up turn you another way, this happens in several points in the movie. I would absolutely see this movie again, and if you haven't seen it yet but plan to, I recommend you avoid social media until you do just in case. If even after this you decide not to see it well: