8 Reasons Every Girl Should Have A Guy Best Friend

22
Hannah Brickey

Our entire lives, we have been surrounded by the question of, "Are you two dating yet?". Despite your gender, I am completely comfortable with you in any situation. Here are some of the many reasons why every girl should never rule out having a boy as their best friend. (With the exception of the constant rumors of, "Those two are definitely a couple.")

1. You always have a date.

Who needs a boyfriend when you and your best friend clean up so well?

2. There's little to no drama.

Boys don't care if you hang out with that one girl they don't like.

3. Someone always has your back.

You know that somebody out there is standing up for you and will have your back no matter what mistakes you make.

4. It's like having a brother you can return.

You both know you love each other, but you can send them home once they start to irritate you.

5. You have an automatic boyfriend for sticky situations.

They're like an instant repellant for other boys.

6. They make great adventure partners.

No boy will turn down a spontaneous adventure.

7. They're great at giving boyfriend advice.

Who better to get boyfriend advice from than, wait, a boy??

8. You have a possible person to marry.

You will most likely make a pact that claims if you are both "insert specific age here", and still single, the two of you will marry each other.❤️