1. Why did you get your tattoo?
I got it because I wanted it...does there have to be another reason?
2. So it doesn't actually mean anything?
So does it mean something when you dye your hair, or get a piercing? No, I didn't think so.
3. Did it hurt?
Well I don't know, would be getting stuck with a needle repeatedly for hours hurt?
4. Can I touch it?
5. What about getting a job?
Believe it or not, but a lot of places don't actually care that you have tattoos.
6. Do you regret it?
My tattoo is a part of me now, I love it...it also costs way too much money to get it removed.
7. What's going to happen when you're older?
My tattoo looked freaking awesome when I got it, and it will still look freaking awesome 50 years from now.
8. Aren't you worried about people judging you?
If I was worried about what people were going to think of my tattoo, I wouldn't have even gotten it in the first place