8 QA Testing Best Practices

8 QA Testing Best Practices

QA Testing Companies

11
8 QA Testing Best Practices

Quality assurance plays an imperative role in guaranteeing that your product has the best quality and it will provide flawless customer experience. QA plays an imperative role in creating a positive brand image. Nowadays, extensive quality assurance processes are applied on the apps and the software so that people stick to the company's products.

Quality assurance techniques are applied to avoid problems with the software products and services. In fact, nowadays companies are putting together quality assurance best practices.

Keeping this scenario in mind, we are presenting to the list of eight QA best practices that QA testing companies incorporate.

1. Only one Thing Must Be Tested At One Time

All of the tests must have very clearly defined objectives. Without defining a clear objective, you will not be able to know the direction to work and your testing team will be lost in the mid-way. This plays an imperative role in constructing a framework. Therefore, every test must concentrate on a feature and view things such as security or user interface.

2. You Must Be Able To Comprehend Different testing Types

There are numerous types of testing methods available in the market. Some of the types include user acceptance testing and load testing. However, you team must have proper knowledge of each and every type of the testing technique. This will make you understand the project requirements and select the suitable team.

3. Utilization of The Regression Tests

It is not sufficient to test the main feature of the software. You are required to study the complete app or software. Then you should make the latest additions to the code repository. This is because; they can interfere with the feature that has been passed previously.

4.Reporting and Tracking Bugs Is Essential

You must look at the ways the bugs will be reported and the sort of data that is required. It is up to you to utilize an open-source bug tracking tool and create one that is particularly suitable for your working framework.

5. Leverage analytics

You must select the quality assurance metrics that you should track. The records for every test conducted must be kept safe. This data must be utilized to see the place where the bugs are most likely to occur. This information will assist you to create new tests that solve the problem areas.

6. Select The Correct Environment For the Tests

You must cover a wide variety of situations. This must encompass user profiles, operating systems and various devices.

7. Utilize Integration and unit Tests

Unit testing separates every component of the app. On the other hand, integration tests evaluate the way each subsystem performs. Therefore, you are requested to run tests in parallel to save time. However, you should not move onto integration tests unless you have guarantee that all components work as per the expectations.

8. Do Not Ignore The User Interface (UI)

Utilize functional tests performed by the team of the testers to perform complete scenarios and attain a feel for the user interface of the app. It is best to wait if you have resolved the errors pinpointed during integration and unit tests.

Conclusion

After viewing the discussion above, it can be said that quality assurance companies play an imperative role in enhancing the overall product quality and generating seamless customer experience. Nevertheless, QA testing companies are requested to incorporate these eight best practices to have an excellent customer experience.