8 Things We Love About Our Southern Mothers

"Bless your heart!'

55
Mary Palm

Being raised by a southern mother is an experience packed with big bows, monograms, and deep fried everything.

1. Southern mamas never fail to supply their children with an endless amount of smocked attire.

Birthday, school picture, holiday, game day? Some new smocked dresses with a bow to match!

2. They never let you go hungry.

From pound cakes to cheese grits, getting just one serving is NEVER enough for Mama!

3. She says, "Bless their heart", at least ten times a day.

4. A southern mama definitely doesn't play around with wedding and baby showers.

No shower is complete without the petit fours!!

5. She has always taught you that family and faith are top priorities.

6. Mama doesn't let anybody mess with her babies!

Just a note, moms who also happen to be coaches are even more ferocious!

7. She always makes holidays full of love, laughter, and weight gain in a perfectly decorated home!

We all look forward to Christmas where Hallmark movies and homemade desserts are practically endless!

8. Southern mamas always know how to make you feel better.

Nothing a big hug and sweet tea on the porch can't fix!

I'm so thankful to have been raised by my oh so southern mama!

Love you, Mom!