8 Feelings Everyone Has About Returning to School as Told by 'Bob's Burgers'

We all have a little trouble getting back into the groove.

6
Google

Going back to school after winter break is hard. Many of us have spent a couple weeks to a month relaxing, celebrating the holidays, and fully enjoying not having class or assignments. With spring semester around the corner we have a lot on our minds. Here are eight feelings everyone has over winter break about the start of spring semester.

1. Friends Bringing Up School

We all have that one friend, that no matter what wants to talk about classes and school the entire break. What classes they took last semester, how good their GPA is, what classes they're taking this upcoming semester. They just don't get it, LET ME ENJOY MY WINTER BREAK OKAY?!

2. Parents Saying You'll Have A Good Semester

Thanks for the encouragement Mom and Dad, but truthfully we just got done finals. We don't even want to think of going back to school. We don't want to think of the upcoming semester. Talk to us about something else, seriously anything else.

3. Realizing Break is Almost Over

Nothing ruins break more than realizing that you'll have to go back to school soon. No more hanging out with friends from back home. No more home cooked meals, but most importantly no more playing with your pets. How will your dog know he's a good boy?!

4. Last Minute Schedule Changes

Schedules are annoying, to begin with, but last minute schedule changes are the worst. You thought you were taking that class? SURPRISE, you were randomly dropped because of that weird prerequisite you haven't completed. Trying to get in contact with your advisor while back home is always fun too.

5. Looking at Your Syllabi

You expect me to do how many assignments? How long does the final paper have to be? Wait the chapters of the textbook are how many pages? The other best part of getting them is always the one professor who brags about how hard their class is going to be, great can't wait.

6. Finding Out Book Costs

Look at all the expensive textbooks you need but will never even open. Oh and forget about your book check, that won't come in for about two months, so you'll just suffer from having to pay out of pocket. As if being a broke college student on a daily basis wasn't enough, here's your textbook bill.

7. Doing Assignments Before Class

Can't forget the professor who assigns those two chapters and questions to be read before class. That's great, thank you for considering my time on break. No, I totally wanted to be doing your assignment the night before the first day because I put it off.

8. Running Late On The First Day Back

The first day of classes is supposed to be easy. But you know you'll walk on campus thinking a million things. What will the professors be like? Will I get paired with the worst students that I'll have to work with on the group project ALL SEMESTER LONG? Might as well just run screaming to every class huh?