8 Bible Verses That Reinsure That There Is Always Hope

There is hope, should oceans rise and mountains fall, He never fails.

53149

Hope is something that can easily get lost through a tragic event occurring within a nation, a single person's life or within a family. Hope is something that everyone could use reinsuring in whether it is through faith and prayer or just having a positive attitude. Hope is sometimes treated as a last resort or option which brings me to these wonderful bible verses that remind me of Gods love, his power and the hope he has for us.

"He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Faith can move mountains

- Matthew 17:20

"Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything"

- Philippians 4:6

"Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth"

- 1 John 3:18

" Seek His will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take"

- Proverbs 3:6

" As I have loved you, love one another" - John 13:34

"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

When you've done everything you can do, thats when God will step in and do what you can't do

- 2 Corinthians 12:10

" Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see"

-Hebrews 11:1

"Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes."

Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait patiently for him to act

- Psalm 37:7

With recent events in Orlando please constantly pray for the families affected and our nation; remain hopeful that we can see light through all this hate and destruction.