8 A.M. Classes As Told By The Office

8 A.M. Classes As Told By The Office

"No! God no! Please no! NOOO!" -Michael Scott

18
8 A.M. Classes As Told By The Office
Google Images

8 a.m. classes. We all have to take them at some point in our college career. Usually, this is not a decision made by choice but one we are forced into going through what seems like the worst thing a college student has to endure. So here is the brutal reality of 8 a.m. classes as told by "The Office."

1. When your alarm goes off at 7 a.m.

2. Naturally, you lay in bed for 20 minutes contemplating whether or not to go to your 8 a.m.

3. Eventually you decide to try and do "life" today because ...

.

4. At the last minute possible, you jump out of bed, grab the first clothes you see, and dart out the door.

5. You sprint across campus completely disregarding the traffic and people around you.

6. As if you're not already running late, someone decides to try and stop you to have a conversation.

7. You finally make it to class and see that someone is sitting in your unofficial assigned seat.

8. So you're forced to take the seat next to that person who just so happens to be the biggest "morning person" you've ever encountered.

9. The lecture starts and you begin to fight the urge to doze off and return to the deep sleep you were so rudely awakened from.

10. Your professor is talking but you just can't seem to understand the words he's saying.

11. However, the two words that do catch your attention are "class dismissed."

12. You walk out of class feeling like you've conquered the world ...

13. ... only to realize you have to do it all again tomorrow.