7 Ways To Piss Off Donald Trump

7 Ways To Piss Off Donald Trump

If you're angry and you know it, take productive action that will result in change *clap clap*

990
jaxpsychego

Are you pissed off at Donald Trump for being the most awful president in U.S. history in just one week? Me too. Want to piss him off in return? Here's some constructive ways to do so.

1. Attend a Women's March.

Donald Trump hates independent, outspoken women as much as he hates Mexico. Be an independent, outspoken woman and show him who's boss.

2. Donate to Planned Parenthood.

Donald Trump hates independent women making their own healthcare choices, so piss him off some more by donating to an organization that helps women take control of their healthcare.

3. Buy a #NODAPL shirt from Shailene Woodley's official link.

Seriously. The proceeds go to helping those standing up against the Dakota Access Pipeline stay healthy and safe. Bernie bought one of these shirts, so this should definitely piss Trump off. (find the shirt here.)

4. Call your Senators and urge them to vote "no" on Trump's Cabinet picks.

Wouldn't it be great if we had some heads of departments that actually knew a little bit about the department? Betsy DeVos, for example, has very little knowledge of the public school system or publicly funded universities, but is going to be in charge of it all. You can use this tool to find your Senators and ask that they vote no on DeVos or any other cabinet member you feel is unfit for the office they have been appointed to.

5. Call your Senators, or better yet THE PRESIDENT, and tell him you're against his immigration policy.

Fun fact: you can get a message to Pres. Trump through e-mail or phone call at this link. This way, you can just directly piss him off with much more satisfaction involved. Call him, write him, or fax him about how much you disagree with his executive orders on immigration or, again, any other repulsive thing he's managed to accomplish in the past week.

6. Follow the several rogue federal institutions on Twitter.

Remember that one time that Donald Trump got his Tweeting privileges taken away, so he took Twitter from everyone else? Yeah, they didn't like it. Check out the list of defiant (and freaking awesome) rogue tweeters, and make sure to follow them so you're staying updated on what's going on in government. Willingly let the park rangers lead the resistance.

7. Be a nasty woman/Proud Latinx/Proud Muslim/Loud Environmentalist, or a supporter of the above.

"United we stand, divided we fall." Unite with your mothers, sisters, cousins, co-workers, fellow commuters, etc. Stand up for what's right, even in the face of adversity. You won't regret it.