7 Different Types Of Voters, But They're All 'Parks And Rec' .GIFs

"Parks and Recreation" is incredible at incorporating comedy with the ins and outs of local government. In the spirit of this election year, here is a list of the types of voters you might find in America, but all told through "Parks and Rec" .GIFs.

1. The First-Time Voter

The first election is always the most exciting! It may be nerve-racking at first, but you find that voting is so simple. After walking into your local polling center, all you have to do is show some form of ID, and they hand you your ballot. So easy! You finally get one of your own "I Voted" stickers, and you get to share your voice among the American people!

2. The Experienced Voter

This person makes voting a priority! You will see them at every election that is held, and sometimes you'll even see them working the polls. Whether it be on a local or national level, this person wants to be as active as possible when it comes to their government.

3. The Prepared Voter

Medium

This person has done their research, took notes on the debates, and has made sure they are an informed voter! They know who is on their ballot, and they know who they're voting for.

If you want to be a prepared voter, do your research to see what will be on your community's ballot.

4. The Voter On Their Lunch Break

Whether it be work, school, or other commitments that could keep this person away from voting, they're still making the time to do so! Their goal is to get in and get out as quickly as possible.

5. The Mail-In Voter

Blogspot

In crazy times like these, some people might not be able to physically make it to the polls. Luckily, they are still able to vote with mail-in voting! Make sure you send your ballots in on-time and triple check them to make sure it is filled out correctly!

6. The Unenthused Voter

Tumblr

The unenthused voters are the ones who detest the lines, the controversy of elections, and quite possibly government itself. But, they are still taking the time to vote as it is not just a right, but a privilege to do so!

7. The Last Minute Voter

Word of advice: don't be this type of voter! This person waits until the very last minute on Election Day to go to the polls or to send in their ballot! In order to make sure your vote is counted, vote as early as you can!