7 Ultimate Bucket List Items

7 Ultimate Bucket List Items

Travel Europe more!

99
7 Ultimate Bucket List Items
Photo by Felix Russell-Saw on Unsplash

Just about everyone has a bucket list. It's full of goals and ideas that you aspire to achieve during your life. I know I have a bucket list and have completed some of the items on it so far. My list is full of goals and I am working towards some of them right now. Making a bucket list is a great way to outline some of your vacations, activities and risks that you want to take throughout your life. Here are some of my bucket list items that might inspire you to make yours:

1. Travel Europe (more!)

I was lucky enough to study abroad in Dublin, Ireland during my freshman year of college and got to see places I never thought I'd see. I got to travel to England, Poland, Spain and all throughout Ireland, but now I want to see more of Europe! Hopefully I get to go back and see more famous sites and the beautiful scenery that the continent has to offer!

2. Road Trip Across America

I've been lucky to see some countries throughout the world, but I feel like I haven't explored the United States. I would love to take a road trip across the country and make stops along the way to see everything America has to offer.

3. Go on a Service Trip to Africa

I got to go on a service trip to Jinotega, Nicaragua where I was able to teach children English. This trip inspired me to want to help more of the world. Now I want to travel to Africa and help underprivileged populations there!

4. Ride in a Helicopter

Riding in a helicopter is an experience that everyone should take part in! Riding in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon is near the top of my bucket list and would be an amazing experience.

5. See the Ellen Show Live

I'm a huge fan of "The Ellen Show" and would love to see her show be taped live. She is definitely someone that I really want to meet.

6. Run the Boston Marathon

The Boston Marathon is one of the most famous races in the world. I have always loved running and it's my dream to cross the Boston Marathon finish line someday.

7. Become a Nurse

My ultimate goal - of course - is to complete nursing school and become a nurse! I can't wait to be able to treat patients and try to make their days better when they are not feeling well.

Good luck!