No matter your age, major, clubs, internships, relationship status, or financial situation, everyone worries about the future. God tells us not to worry. to trust in him.
1. Isaiah 43:2 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; when you walk through the fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you."
God is always with us. He is taking every step with us and holding our hands. He embraces us with his presence and protects us from the dangerous obstacles in this world. No matter what we step our feet in, we shall not fear.
2. John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."
Jesus Christ gives us peace every day. We should carry this peace with us to calm our nerves, restrain our anger, and prevent anxiety. This peace allows us to focus on ourselves and our relationship with God, not the abyss of oblivion.
3. Psalm 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
Despite the highs and lows of life, God is there, and he is bigger and better. He will guide you.
4. Psalm 94:19 "When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul."
When we are worried or anxious, we should turn to God. When we turn to him, he calms our anxieties and relieves our concerns.
5. Psalm 118:6 "The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
Your math test is not your ticket to heaven. Your yearly salary will not buy your way to heaven. Man can try to belittle you or hurt you, but with Christ within you, you never truly fail.
6. Matthew 6:34 " Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
Tomorrow is never promised. But tomorrow will be God's gift, God's will, and a part of God's plan for your life. Tomorrow you will be successful, tomorrow you will be whole in Christ.
7. 1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."
Did you hear that? God CARES for you. You are a grain of sand compared to all the people he has created. But what is amazing is that God CARES for you. He loves you and wants you to prosper in his name in this life.