We all know nursing school is hard, but I don't think I knew exactly why until the first week. 6 classes that are only worth a total of 15 credits. 6 syllabi that won't even allow their contents to fit in my planner. Is this what death feels like?
Also, some other that's I had:
1. Wait, what class are we in again?
All of the classes mash together because they're all the same. This could mean disaster.
2. Wow, I love sitting in the same seat in every class
Every lecture is in the same classroom and I have to cope with the struggle of wanting to meet new people but not wanting to take someone's seat. RIP me.
3. When can I actually do things?
All of my time has already been consumed by a bottomless backpack of books.
4. What do we actually have to do?
I actually have no idea what I have to do because I'm in over my head. RIP me again.
5. I love having all of the same textbooks for every class
This isn't confusing at all. Hah.
6. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING RIGHT NOW
Story of my new life.
7. At least I have nursing friends