7 Thoughts Going Through Your Mind After the First Two Episodes of Grey's Anatomy

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK :)

11
Google

It's only two episodes in the thirteenth season of Grey's Anatomy and boy is it a whirlwind. Seriously, if you have never seen Grey's before, these two episodes alone would be enough to suck you in. Granted, you will be just a tad lost on everything so you might as well go back to season one, episode one, and start there. You can thank me later.

Now, to the people who have been watching all along, you understand what I'm getting at, and I can bet we're all thinking the same thing. So, let's just put out there what were all thinking, shall we?

1. Why won't Jo just tell Alex the truth?

As we all know, Alex took something completely out of context and beat the living crap out of Deluca. But, has anyone noticed that Jo hasn't actually come out and told Alex what happened? She was drunk. Deluca was being a nice person. He was putting her to bed and tripped. Seriously. That was it. I mean, of course she spilled all her secrets to him, but really, that has nothing to do with it. (Which will bring me to question 2) Alex didn't give time for an explanation before, but even after, doesn't he deserve one? We all want them together more than any other relationship on this show...that have to survive, but they need to tell the truth gosh dangit!

2. Why won't Jo tell Alex about the marriage?

I get it. It's a big deal. But really, if they were truly in love, would it really be that awful? They could figure it out. I know the risks it could entail, the guy finding her and what not, but that could have saved their whole entire relationship. Although then what would Shonda have to work with? Guess we will see what happens!

3. What's gonna happen with Meredith and Riggs?

So, we know about the steamy sesh between the two. Then Mere learned of Maggie's newly developed crush on Riggs, which caused Mere to step back and totally blow Riggs off for the sake of Maggie. Then, in this 2nd episode, she does another 180 and tells Riggs about Maggie and to tell her no to going out. Taking in account for her very flirtatious attitude and body language, she decided that she wants Riggs and Maggie can't have him. Mere, seriously, make up your mind. I personally think they will be great together. Let's just hope Meredith pulls through. Guess we'll have to wait all season and watch this play out.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F10%2F01%2F636108920000328938-1971441738_greys-anatomy.jpg%3Fitok%3DsO6W7Lrc&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=215&h=76f58c1bd4f343640fd94cfe8272d42ee14615682088c63a97ba0e10831cdb60&size=980x&c=4146912031 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F10%252F01%252F636108920000328938-1971441738_greys-anatomy.jpg%253Fitok%253DsO6W7Lrc%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D215%26h%3D76f58c1bd4f343640fd94cfe8272d42ee14615682088c63a97ba0e10831cdb60%26size%3D980x%26c%3D4146912031%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

4. Is Alex really gonna go to prison?

He can't. Pretty sure we would all die and then go after Shonda because that basically means he won't be on the show this season which we know isn't true so, he can't. Right? No one like Alex in season one through at least season 7. He was a jerk and rude but now he's the best character ever and we can't help but love him.

5. Will Deluca forgive?

We know this is a pretty irrational thought, but seriously. He's pretty hostile towards everyone, and we get it. He was brutally attacked. But I think if some explaining was done, it might help the situation.. or at least a cordial environment. If it does happen, it will probably take the whole season. So again, the waiting game begins.

6. Where the heck is Arizona?

I can't be the only one to notice she's missing... We all know Callie left. Which broke everyone, but Arizona is still here! Where did she go? I miss her bubbly self... and now that Karev is gone, who's gonna cover Peds? Normally we would assume Arizona. But she's missing. So....

7. What is gonna happen with Jackson and April?

Japril as their name has become. Their new precious little girl, Harriet was born and they seem so happy. Except for Harriet getting to go home and April having to stay in the hospital a little longer, of course. We all feel for April, but we also think she's being a tad stubborn and should just move back in with Jackson. He can take care of her and the love there is still so obvious so maybe they could rekindle that. But, along with every other thing, we will have to wait..

So, now that we have all these thoughts out in the open, we shall ponder them for 6 more days until Shonda gives us the answer... or doesn't answer anything at all and actually just adds to our questions making it all worse....Who knows!