7 Things to Know Before Dating a Bookworm

We love books more than most people.

15
Me

Dating a bookworm can be an adventure. Be prepared for late nights and a significant other who wants to tell you all about their latest books. We love books and can't wait to start a new one as soon as the first is finished.

1. Our personal libraries are enormous

We have an ever growing collection of books. We also never like to part with our books so it's safe to say the library will never shrink.

2. We have an equally enormous pile of books to read

We have an enormous never ending pile of books to read. More than the average person would ever think of reading, but a bookworm devours the books like no one else.

3. BOOKS ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN MOVIES

Books will always be a million times better than the movie, but that doesn't mean we won't watch it anyway and buy it when it comes out on DVD.

4. We don't forget things

We remember everything from our favorite books and we will remember the important things; like what your favorite color is or any other detail you tell us.

5. We will stay up late to finish a good book

Many nights we will stay up till the crack of dawn reading and trying to finish a good book before the next day. So if we happen to be a little sleep deprived and grumpy that's why.

6. We make A TON of book references

Anywhere in conversation we can casually make a pun or quote a book we will.

7. We will name any pets after our favorite book characters

Whether is be Hermione, Aragorn, Darcy, Scarlett, or any one of the other millions of options.