11 Things to Keep in Mind During Finals Week

25
buzzfeed.com

Finals week is quickly approaching and nobody is really knows how it got here so quickly. But whatever stress you may be feeling here are 11 things to keep in mind while studying for those horrible finals.

1. Although finals are difficult, but we all know that after that last final is finished the weight of a thousand worlds is taken off your shoulders.

Via tumbler.com

2. Soon it might actually start feeling the holiday season.

Via tumbler.com

3. Not to mention all those amazing home cooked meals you can finally eat.

Via buzzfeed.com

4. You won’t have to worry about school for about a month.

Via reddit.com

5. You will no longer feel like you are about to lose control of your emotions at any given moment.

Via reddit.com

6. You finally have the opportunity to catch up on sleep.

Via teen.com

7. Did I mention that finals will finally be over?

Via tumbler.com

8. You get to go home and spend some quality time with friends.

Via gifsec.com

9. You get to be proud that you are finally done with the semester.

Via giphy.com

10. Next semester you will get a fresh start with your schooling.

Via celebuzz.com

11. And you'll be just a little bit closer to graduating.

Via tumbler.com

Although finals are coming up just keep focusing on how happy you’ll be after those finals are over, and studying might be a good idea as well.