7 Things To Do If You're Bitter After Valentine's Day

A list of activities to mend your broken heart.

21
ALASKA WALMART

This is a list of things to do for all you bitter single ladies out there, like me! The day of Valentines can be an intimidating one. People don’t want to go out for fear of feeling low after seeing all the happy couples out and about enjoying the day of love. The day after Valentine's Day can either be one of the worst or the best days of the year, depending on how you spend it. Follow this list and it is sure to leave you happier than if you did have a significant other.

1. Go to your closest Walmart and buy all the candy

The day after any given holiday the themed products go down in price drastically. Take full advantage and stock up on all the chocolate and candy that Walmart has to offer.

2. Go to your local McDonalds and buy a shamrock shake

The shamrock shake will help you get into the next holiday spirit, Saint Patrick's Day! You can get over your valentine blues with this green shake! Also they’re delicious and will be going out of stock soon so get your fill while you can.

3. Take a bomb selfie and upload it to all of your social media

This will give you the confidence to go back out in the world and be self assured of your worth.

4. Enter into a sweepstakes contest for a vacation

What do you have to lose? If you’re feeling that down about the day before, give yourself something to look forward to.

5. Take yourself out to dinner

Treat yourself to a meal out by yourself or with a friend if you’re not confident enough to eat alone. This will give you sometime to appreciate yourself and/or the people around you.

6. Watch a really “stupid funny” movie

Laugh it out while you’re feeling down. Watch something that will have you laughing you almost pee your pants.

7. Go to bed telling yourself you’re worth more than any man

End your day by remembering that you are amazing with or without a significant other. Everything happens for a reason and when the time comes that you find the one you love, you’ll never spend another Valentine’s Day alone again.