7 Things I Say To My Friends

7 Things I Say To My Friends

I say these things probably too often.

20
7 Things I Say To My Friends
cdn.inquisitr.com

There are some things that you can only say to best friends because they understand you like nobody else. If you said it to anyone else, they would give you the weirdest look. Best friends just know exactly what you mean because it's like your brains are connected. Here are a few of the things that best friends say to each other.

1. When you're out with your friends and you're taking in your surroundings and you see a cute boy so you give each other pep talks. "You've got this girl. You're super hot. I believe in you."

2. The morning after a night out when you know you have to get out of bed and become a real person that contributes to society. "Okay I'm not wearing pants right now but I know I have to human. Please help me I don't wanna human myself."

3. When you're getting ready to go out and you put real clothes on after a week of no makeup and sweatpants. "Wow look at you! You humaned pretty good!"

4. When you're telling your friends about something that happened the night before and you know that anyone else would judge you but not your friends. "Okay look, guys, I'm only telling you this because I know you're not gonna judge me."

5. When you lay down for a 30-minute nap and your friend comes and knocks on your door 3 hours later wondering if you're alive. "Wait...i've only been asleep for 30 minutes. I just want to lay in bed all day please let me."

6. When you just can't even think about going out but your friends change your mind. "Nope, you're not allowed to stay in. We are gonna go do something really fun. You're too hot to not go out."

7. When you can't really put into words what you're feeling but your friends just understand you.