7 Things I Love About Fall

7 Things I Love About Fall

Here's To The Memories Made And The Fresh Pine Trees The Night After

15
7 Things I Love About Fall

Have you ever sat and thought about the seasons and realized that there is one season that you like more than the other three? For some it may be Winter, or Summer or even spring but for me it is fall. So here are the 7 reasons I love fall.

1. It's Not too Hot and Not too Cold

Hello hoodie weather! It is so great to be able to not really put much effort into getting dressed in the mornings because you can easily slip on a pair of jeans, a hoodie and a pair of boots. Because this is considered hoodie weather that also means you have a higher chance of making it to class on time!

2. The End Of The Semester

By this point you should be stressed out to the point where you don't know what day it is. The great thing about this reality is that the semester is almost over and then you can breathe, for like two weeks. Finals are around the corner but this just means that you are one step closer to your degree. It's okay, you will make it.

3. Thanksgiving

I have not met a person that does not like this holiday. This is a holiday where you're allowed to eat whatever you want and how much you want without being judged for it! Bring on the turkey and mac and cheese please!

4. Lipstick Colors

I know you saw those pictures floating around social networks with those pretty shades of maroon, purples and browns just ready to wear them. Well, here's the right season to do it. It is hard to not pick up the lipstick that is so close to the one you're already wearing, even if it does have just a tad more purple mixed in.

5. No Shame In Staying Inside

You want to stay inside and turn your heat up a bit and watch movies? Go for it. This is one of the best parts of fall, you can stay inside and nobody will ask you why. As soon as it gets dark outside which now is around 5:30 it starts to get colder. Who wants to be out in the winter temperatures?

6. Hallmark Christmas Movies

Remember all of those Christmas movies you watched over and over last year? They're back! I know you watched it before, but this is just another reason to love fall. All of the sappy "I love you because it's Christmas" movies are back. This is also a favorite of mine because now I know that I won't have to think about what to watch and wondering if what is on TV will in anyway have cursing and scenes that I rather not watch.

7. Family Time

You get another reason to see your family that you haven't seen since the family Christmas dinner last year. Hanging with family is great, you and your family get together and eat and talk and laugh. The best part of family time is the "Remember when" stage of the night where all of the stories you've heard a million times and new stories from the past come up and you learn about who your great grandmother was.

Fall is such a great time to make memories and relive them as well. Here's to Thanksgiving, and the smell of the Pine trees you will drag into your house to decorate the day after stuffing your body with foods.