7 Things I Learned On The First Day Of Senior Year At Rider University

It honestly could have been a lot worse.
106

Today was my first day of school and I thought it was gonna be a breeze which for the most part it was but not without some hiccups along the way. I learned a few things about being a commuter and a senior

1. Parking at Rider is the worst

There's NOWHERE TO PARK. EVER!

2. Don't wear heels unless you are prepared for the consequences

3. Being a senior hits you every time you say it

Professors still make me introduce myself and every time I said, "I'm a senior" a little part of me. The part that doesn't know for sure what she's doing after graduation cried.

4. Not having a meal plan sucks

The food sucks but at least it's an option. The thought of spending money for food is somehow scarier than being a senior (just kidding, slightly)

5. Some people treat the first day like an event others just show up

It was an event to me but I'm extra sometimes so... Yeah

6. It will be over before you know it.

That's kind of why I treated it like an event because I was reminded of my first day freshman year and how it seemed so long ago but it really wasn't. It goes quickly so I'm gonna enjoy each second.

7. Daly's gets way too crowded around lunch time.

So, I will just bring snacks cause I can't deal with that many people.

Here's to a fabulous senior year and an even better life after!