1. Go skydiving.

Okay, so I know this one is uber cliche but it really has been something I have always wanted to do from the moment even knew what skydiving was. Heights are a huge fear of mine and although I have gotten much better about facing it I think skydiving would be the ultimate way of saying I conquered my fear.

2. Go scuba diving in Mexico.

The summer before last I was able to go to Mexico where we went on a snorkeling excursion and nothing will ever compare to all of the bright colored creatures I saw. The only thing that would top that would be getting to go scuba diving so I can get even closer!

3. Get my PhD in Social Work.

I didn't grow up in the best environment and it is because of this that I want to help children growing up in similar or even worse situations. Getting my PhD in social work would create so many paths for me to do this!

4. Own a beagle.

Need I say more? Beagles are just so damn cute and, other than that, I really don't have any specific reason as to why I want I beagle someday. I just do!

5. Have a girl best friend.

For as long as I can remember I have always gotten along way better with guys than girls. In my experiences, I have just found that guys are so much nicer and not as judgmental and so I my best friend has always ended up being a guy. I really am trying to branch out and find a girl best friend though, for once. It's just so hard!

6. Learn to paint well.

I am so envious of those people who can so effortlessly paint something in an hour and it looks like it took them three weeks! I want to be this good, and I know that I can be. It's just a matter of whether or not I actually decide to set my mind to it or not...

7. Fall in love and actually mean it.

I really hope that I'm not jinxing this but I think I just might have done this. I can't be sure though so I'm still putting this here because, yes, I was that girl who was already planning out her dream guy at six years old and I think I may have found him but I don't really know. Ugh, things are so complicated.