7 Things Every College Student Says On The Daily

No matter what college you go to, all college students say these things.

2047
Wikipedia

As college students we all have relatable moments and things we say on a day to day basis. Here are the top 10 things we all say:

1. I'm a broke college student

We college students throw money around like it's gum. We love to spend we do not have money on things that we don't need.

2. Do I have to go to class?

We are all lazy and never want to go to class. We try to find every excuse in the book to not go.

3. I hate group work.

We all have done group work where we end up doing a good majority, if not all the work. We all dread group work!

4. Hit me, pay for my tuition!

College is crazy expensive! Every college student says this at least once a day!

5. I need a job!!

We all love money and like to do fun things. Being in a college doesn't exactly allow us to do those things. We find anyway we can to make money.

6. It's fine, I'm fine, everything is fine.

College is stressful. Life is stressful. In the mix of a stressful or overwhelming situation we tend to say these 7 words thinking that someway it will help.

7. I miss my dog

We all wish we could bring our dogs with us to college. Saying goodbye to your dog is one of the toughest things to do.