7 Songs You Might Be Sleeping On

7 Songs You Might Be Sleeping On

You'll want to be awake for these. I swear!

170
7 Songs You Might Be Sleeping On
Unsplash

Out with the old and in with the new. Am I right? You might be like me, who needs new and fresh songs to get me through the next couple of weeks of school. And with Spring taking its lovely time to hit Georgia, I've got some songs for you guys to add to your ever growing playlist.

1. Worst In Me - Julia Michaels

This stripped down version of this song is so good. The little cracks in Michael's voice and how it sounds like she's about to cry makes the song that much more special. Plus this girl is the QUEEN of vulnerable lyrics that are relatable.

2. Sorry - Halsey

Over the past few years, Halsey has slowly crept up to be one of my go-to artist to listen to. The first time I heard this song, I almost started to cry. It's so achingly apologetic and honest.

3. You Don't Know - Katelyn Tarver

I found this by accident listening to one of my Youtube playlists. Katelyn's voice is so pretty to listen to.

4. The Deepest Sighs, the Frankest Shadows - Gang of Youths

Another jewel of a band that I found through the world of Youtube. Such a fantastic and underrated band, at least here in the States. The whole album is fantastic but this song is magical plus the video is beautiful to watch along.

5. Brown Girl - Aaradhna

An oldie but goodie. I discovered Aaradhna by watching (again!) Youtube videos about Hawaii. What can I say, I find alot of gems by clicking on whatever looks interesting. I love this song and the pride she feels representing her culture.

6. Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea - MISSIO

Everytime I listen to this song, I feel it should be in some kind of epic movie in a very dramatic scene. It's got a cool vibe to it!

7. Push And Shove - No Doubt

I don't understand how come this band didn't get alot of attention when their last album came out. The song is a combination of reggae, dub, and ska and it works well together. You'll be dancing in no time.