The end of summer used to be a depressing time when you were younger, but the thought of moving back into a dorm with your best friends and experiencing everything your campus has to offer has you actually looking forward to summer being over! Here are some of the telltale signs that you’re more than ready to be back on campus:
1. You find yourself looking forward to classes starting because it means actually having something to do.
On days where you’re stuck at home with nothing to do, the thought of homework doesn’t seem all that bad.
2. Back to school shopping gets you excited.
I can’t be the only one that gets excited walking into Target to get new school supplies! And of course, going back to school is an excuse to buy tons of new clothes.
3. You've been texting your roommates daily telling them how much you miss them.
After three months of not living with your friends, you start counting the days until you get to see each other again.
4. You started planning your dorm room decor in June.
Let’s face it, starting college means Pinterest becomes your life.
5. You've slowly been starting to pack for the past two months.
Or you’ve been living out of boxes since you moved back home to avoid having to do it all again.
6. You get visibly more excited when your family asks if you’re ready to go back to school.
With so much to look forward to, how can you not be?
7. Binge watching Netflix doesn’t sound quite as exciting as it did three months ago.
Now that you’ve had all the time in the world to catch up on your favorite shows and finish new ones, you’re ready to return to your campus’ busy atmosphere.
Having a break from the stress that comes with college is nice for a while, but there are definitely more pros than cons of going back and getting closer to whatever you’re working for. Here’s to a great school year!