I think we can all agree that we've questioned whether our major is for us or if we should change our major. Statistically, six out of ten people will change their college major at least once before graduation. And of the four who didn't, one or two will regret their choice of major after graduation. Here are 7 signs your major isn't for you:

1. You find yourself thinking about other majors.

Do you find yourself thinking about education, the arts, or medicine while your major is engineering? If so, then you may be in the wrong major.

2. You dread going to your major classes.

Do you fall asleep in your Abnormal Psychology lecture? Do you wake up in the morning and dread going to your 11 o'clock Sports Management class? If so, then you may have chosen the wrong major. If you don't jump at the chance to go to class and learn about your major, then maybe it isn't for you.

3. You chose your major for the wrong reasons.

Did you choose your major for the income? Did you choose your major because that's what your friends are doing? Did you choose your major because that's what your parents wanted you to do? Did you choose your major because you just wanted to get college over with? If so, then you should consider looking into another major. Choosing a job because of the income, your friends, your parents, or to graduate doesn't mean that the degree is for you.

4. You're not doing well in your major classes.

Are you failing your Social Psychology class? Do you have a D in your Engineering Calculus? If so, maybe you should consider that the major you are currently in isn't for you.

5. You're considering dropping out of college.

This is an obvious one. If you're not in love with your major and you aren't happy with your major, it isn't for you. If you're sitting at your desk thinking about if college is even for you and considering dropping out, then your major is definitely not for you.

6. You're following your friends.

If you're choosing your major to follow your friends to college or to make sure you'll have classes with them, then it probably isn't for you. You're different than your friends. You have different strengths, different weaknesses, and different interests than your friends.

7. You're interested more in extracurricular activities unrelated to your major.

Are you majoring in medicine or english, but you're more interested in art, creative writing, reading, hiking, or interior decorating? You have hobbies, but being more passionate about extracurricular activities than your major may mean that you aren't in the right major.