Spring break is over and just like that, you are back at school drowning work. Classes go from zero to 100 real quick as your professors realize all of the work they must've forgotten to assign earlier in the semester. Even the smallest of assignments seems like the end of the world. Suffering is prevalent.
Do not fear, you struggling students, for the suffering will be over soon! (PSA: I'm talkin' bout summer, not death). Here are a few signs that the semester's almost over and summer is on it's way.
1. Even when you think you finished all your work, there are still 1,728,483 other things to do.
Stress on stress on stress on stress.
2. You have like four meal swipes left for the rest of the month.
This is fine. Everything's fine.
3. Everything is a mess. (Room, backpack, hair, face, life).
Can't. Get it. Together.
4. Your motivation to do school work decreases by the day.
Stop assigning work! My brain can't handle it.
5. You often find yourself online shopping for pretty spring clothes and cute bathing suits (that you can't afford).
6. You want to do fun spring-time activities, but your bank account says otherwise.
Things are not going well.
7. You really just can't get your shit together, no matter how hard you try.
Hopefully you can survive these next few weeks of hell. If not, it's okay, it was a good run.