7 Signs You Have a Good Roommate

7 Signs You Have a Good Roommate

Nothing makes dorm life easier than a good roomie.

17

Living in close quarters is difficult no matter what the situation. If you're lucky, you'll end up with a wonderful roommate and have a great living situation. Here are 7 signs you're one of the fortunate ones.

1. You laugh all the time

Hopefully, your roommate is laughing with you rather than at you.

2. You do nice things for one another.

Whether it's leaving motivational post-it notes or taking them food, a good roommate shows they care through little acts of kindness.

3. You don't feel lame if you spend the night just with them.

Who needs a party, am I right?

4. They support your shenanigans.

No matter what you want to do, they're right there with you for moral support. Even if you do have an online shopping addiction.

5. You're in touch with one another's lives.

The "oh my god guess what just happened" text never gets too old.

6. You feel comfortable sharing a space.

It's easy to both sit and do homework silently and also chat. There isn't ever a moment where you feel you don't belong there.

7. Sharing is caring!

While you have things separated overall, both parties feel alright asking to borrow something.