7 Shows You Should Be Watching Right Now

Some of the best shows this Spring.

17
The CW

In all honesty, the world sucks right now. Political lines are divided deeper than ever, we're getting older, and tragedy seems to be around every turn. Luckily, there's an escape in the form of good TV shows this Spring. Here's a few you should start watching, stat:

7. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

SVU has been around for almost 20 seasons, and it hasn't lost any of its sparkle. Not only does it show very real tragedies, but it also educates us on what the real world is like, and how we can learn to prevent it. Airs Wednesdays at 9/8c on NBC.

6. The Challenge: Invasion

The Challenge is on its 14th season, and MTV decided to switch it up once again: out with the old, in with the new... or so they think. 18 underdogs (competitors who never won) come back to compete, thinking they won't be competing against the veterans of the game until 8 elite competitors enter the game. Airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on MTV.

5. America's Next Top Model

An oldie but goodie. ANTM was picked up by VH1, and it has the most diverse cast to date. It's hosted by Rita Ora, and includes Ashley Graham as a judge. Airs Wednesdays at 10/9c on VH1.

4. The Flash

Based on the comics, the Flash is a show about Barry Allen, a CSI-turned-superhero. He learns to navigate his powers, all while balancing his love life, time travel and new enemies. Airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on the CW.

3. Riverdale

Everyone has seen at least one "Archie" comic waiting in line to check out at the grocery store. This show is loosely based on them, but with a bit of a darker undertone. Riverdale also makes Veronica and Betty's relationship a real friendship, not a frenemies situation, which is always a plus. Airs Thursdays at 9/8c on the CW.

2. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

A true comedic relief. What's funnier than rich, grown women running around Beverly Hills, fighting with each other over frivolous issues? Airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on BRAVO.

1. The 100

Set in a post-apocalyptic society, 100 kids (known as delinquents) are sent down to Earth from space to see if the ground is survivable after nuclear warfare, only to realize they aren't alone. The 100 has some of the best representation on television, with openly LGBT characters and interracial relationships, constantly breaking racial stereotypes. Airs Wednesdays at 9/8c on the CW.