7 Signs You've Chosen The Right College

7 Signs You've Chosen The Right College

"Man, I love college"

209
7 Signs You've Chosen The Right College
Caroline Najar

When it comes to applying to college, or transferring to one, it can be a hard decision. What if you don't end up liking it? What if you don't find the right group of friends? What if you're too far from or too close to home? What if the weather wasn't what you expected?

Believe me, all of these questions came to mind. But don't you worry! Once you begin the fall semester, you'll have all the answers to those questions. Here are 7 reasons you chose the right college.

1. You Can't Imagine Life Without The Friends You've Made

The friends you make are the ones who have the most impact throughout your college experience. They're the ones who make your bad days better and make staying in so much fun. They motivate you to workout and have mental breakdowns with you as you're studying for exams. You love going to parties with them and dancing like no one's watching (except everyone is watching).

2. The Campus Is B-E-A-UTIFUL

Who doesn't want to show off their campus to their hometown friends and family? The campus is one of the best things about the university. Bear Down, Arizona.

3. Leaving Your Friends For The Holidays Is Hard

Unless they travel with you, then problem solved. Until then, enjoy the group chat blowing up 24/7 and weekly Facetime calls. I miss you, friends!

4. You Can't Wait Till Summer Is Over To Go Back

If you can't wait to go back and live with your best friends for another school year, did you really choose the right college?

5. Did Someone Say Party?

Thursday is the day most college students look forward to. 1) Because parties happen that night and 2) Many students don't have classes on Friday. Thursdays are the new Fridays. Wait, does anyone even go out on Fridays anymore? Oh, and don't forget Saturdays. Tailgates, pool parties, late nights at the frats-- it's a fun time.

6. Sports. Sports. Sports.

Football and Basketball season are another one of my favorite things about the university. Having the strongest and loudest student section in the country is what makes games memorable. Tailgating and then heading to the stadium to support your school's team is one great way to spend your Saturday.

7. The Most Important Reason: Education

The most important reason why you chose the college/university you're attending is the education. The college you chose has either the best nursing, engineer, journalism program out there. Always remember the reason why you're there! Partying isn't everything. Whatever your degree might be, good job on choosing the best college that suits you.