7 Reasons Why Costco Is The Holy Grail Of Everything

Going to Costco is a rite of passage.

107
http://www.kiplinger.com/kipimages/pages/15235.jpg

Going to Costco is a rite of passage and one that everyone should experience as early in their life as possible. It is a store filled with unimaginable amounts of everything you could ever desire from gallon sized Ranch dressing bottles to 8-foot tall teddy bears. There are hundreds of examples of why Costco is great, but here are 7 reasons why it reigns supreme.

1. Samples on samples on samples

Saturday? Samples. Sunday? Samples. Everyday? Samples. There is little better than roaming around Costco visiting each and every sample stand Costco has to offer.

2. Costco alcohol

Spoiler Alert: Costco alcohol is cheaper and better than most name brand alcohol. Party on my friends, party on.

3. Food court

A hot dog and a drink with an unlimited amount of refills for $1.50? CODE RED! CODE RED! This is not a drill! This is real life!

4. Gift cards

Gift cards at Costco are one of the best items you can buy there. You spend $75 and get a $100 gift card, how is that not a quality deal?

5. Gas prices

Costco gas is exclusive AF and they have good reason to be. Their gas is notorious for being at anywhere from $0.05 to $0.20 cheaper than surrounding gas stations.

6. Costco credit card

Most credit cards have an annual fee that costs too much and goes somewhere you will never know or see. With a Costco credit card, your annual fee pays for your membership aka the golden ticket to entering into the Holy Land that is Costco. Before we get too excited, let's not forget that you get cash back with this card in the form of a Costco gift card. Did you hear me? Costco gives you money back to help buy things for another trip to Costco. Oh the circle of life, how glorious you are.

7. Travel discounts

Costco is literally the best. They fill your stomach with food, your home with supplies, and your life with experiences. Looking to travel? Plan your trip with Costco. Want to go to Europe? Plan your trip with Costco. Want to got to Disney World? Plan your trip with Costco. The travel discounts that Costco has to offer is what dreams are made of.