7 Problems of Being the Monica of the Group

You know who you are.

28

Every one of your friends fits one of the "Friends" cast molds. You know right away who is who, but us Monica's gotta stick together. Solidarity, sister!! Amirite?

1) People never acknowledge that you're always right

You honestly give the best advice out of your friend group, and when they don’t follow it, you can’t be blamed for the outcome of the situation. If they would simply follow your advice, their lives would be much less complicated.

2) Making the best of the situations they get you into

You have invariably gotten into some interesting situations, some of them your own doing, others… not so much.

3) Being an amateur psychologist

You are definitely the one that everyone come to for advice. This puts you in the position of having to figure out everyone else’s problems even when you can’t really figure your own out sometimes. Everything from decoding text messages to deciphering their subconscious motives falls under your job description.

4) Putting them before yourself

You tend to put others needs in front of your own if it will make them happy, especially any of those in your close-knit friend group. You give them what they need, even if it comes at your expense.

5) Planning everything

Trying to get all of your friends together for anything more than a casual hangout takes weeks of planning down to the minute. Even then, you have to wrangle them and check in to make sure that everything is going according to plan. This may include having to dress someone in order for them to get ready in time.

6) Keeping track of all kinds of information

When someone needs information about one of your friends, whether it’s a Christmas gift from their significant other, their work times for scheduling their hair appointment, or details on their new boo for their parents, you are the go-to person.

7) Being the emergency contact on EVERYTHING

If something goes wrong, you are the person that gets called. Whether it’s having to get out of a bad date or needing a ride to the doctor, your phone lights up.

Let's face it, they'd be lost without you. Bt at the end of the day, everyone friend group needs a Monica, and you're glad that it's you.