7 Things I Learned About Cape From Visiting SEMO

1. They like to party.

OK, I would honestly be dumb to say that I didn't know this before I went down there. Yes, there are people who care about school and grades there, but that doesn't mean that they can't have a good time while studying. Going to Cape was cool, but when we left it literally felt like the whole town was hungover on that Sunday morning.

2. They have a very strong Greek Life.

Greek Life seemed to dominate this town. You always see their sororities with the cutest bid day themes. Both the fraternities and the sororities seem to be extremely involved especially when it comes to stuff like Greek Week.

3. Burritoville is the GOAT.

Move over Qdoba and Chipotle. Seriously, these burritos blow every other burrito I've ever had out of the water. A buffalo chicken burrito? I bet your mouth just started watering, and that's not even the best one on the menu. If that doesn't sound amazing yet, they also have margs. You can pregame your pregame at this place while downing big burritos. That's the life.

4. Last Call is the place to be at night.

I know that there are other bars down there and I'm sure there are tons of house parties, but we walked around SEMO and asked people where we should go and every one of them said Last Call. They sure were right, too. The atmosphere totally fits what someone imagines their college experience to be like.

5. Oh, they also like to darty.

Darty, party. They do it all. Sure "every school has darties" but from what I hear about SEMO, they have darties literally whenever they feel like it. Oh, there's a raccoon stuck in the vent and classes are cancelled? Darty. Someone that you live with failed a test and is sad? Have a darty. You got a pet fish? Have a darty. You're bored? Darty. So many reasons to have a darty, and I look completely forward to visiting during this season.

5. It is a complete college town.

"Well, the older people hate us, because we don't really stop partying, but we kind of keep the town alive." Everywhere you go you see college students. Every single house looks like a college student should live in it. College things everywhere.

6. The campus is straight up confusing.

There. Are. So. Many. Hills. I thought that our car was going to flip going down to look at the Greek housing. It's also set up funny.

7. It literally does not matter what you wear to the bars.

I saw girls wearing sweatpants and girls wearing formal attire and people acted like it was completely normal. No judgment whatsoever. No one was talking about "how extra Sarah is because she is wearing heels to the bar." Everyone was just there to have a good time.