7 Great Songs For Your Workout Playlist

7 Great Songs For Your Workout Playlist

Here are some songs that will get you completing PR's during all of your workout sessions.

21
7 Great Songs For Your Workout Playlist

The summer is a great time to establish (or even re-establish) a workout routine. Listening to music with great beats and inspiring lyrics make the process all the more exciting. Here are some songs that will get you completing PR's in all of your sets.

"Champion" by Fall Out Boy.

Truth be told, there are dozens of Fall Out Boy songs that would go well in a workout playlist. I've completed many workouts/runs to their music. However, this song is the ultimate song for when you're not sure if you have the strength to keep going. "If I can live through this, I can live through anything."

"My Shot" by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Anthony Ramos, Daveed Diggs, Okieriete Onaodowan, Leslie Odom Jr., and the Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton

This song is from the tony-award winning musical "Hamilton." It emphasizes Alexander Hamilton's determination to make the most of the opportunities he has in the colonies, and listening to this song will definitely inspire you to "not throw away your shot" at running a personal best or adding that extra weight onto the bar during your deadlifts.

"I'll Make a Man Out of You" by Donny Osmond.

This is a very entertaining song for when you need to feel hyped up, especially for all you Disney lovers out there. Also, who wouldn't feel emboldened during a workout by remembering how Mulan defied gender stereotypes?

"Elevate" by DJ Khalil, Denzel Curry, YBN Cordae, SwaVay, and Trevor Rich

This song is only one of the many bad-ass tunes featured in the film "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse." Featured at the end credits, it's sung in the point of view Spider-Man being his best superhero self and succeeding in stopping crime.

"More" (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix) by Usher

This song is a little more of a throwback, but the beat will definitely get you moving and giving more.

"Can't Hold Us" (ft. Ray Dalton) by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Another throwback with a good beat for all you lovers of rap. This song will definitely help you "fight til it's over" during your gym workout.

"Crazy = Genius" by Panic! At The Disco.

The combination of strong drum beats, a jazzy feel, and Brendon Urie's killer vocals are sure to captivate you enough to forget how hard you're working out. And, if you ever feel crazy for exercising, this song will remind you that you're also a genius.

These songs are just a few of the many incredible songs there are to work out to. Make sure to give them a listen.