The 7 Funniest SIUE Comments On RateMyProfessor

"If I had one hour to live..."
100

7. "He's fine"

"You know he's fine, but a really great teacher too. I will miss his black jacket and jokes." Written for AD092 professor Chad Verbais

6. "Shut up and listen"

"Shut up and listen to my opinion in class. Also, English was supposed to factor into this somehow, still waiting for that to happen." Written for ENG102 professor Mary Steible

5. "Distasteful"

"Cool guy. He swears a lot. I think that's distasteful." Written for CJ208 professor Dennis Mares

4. "I Have This Fear"

"I'm hard to make laugh and I was cracking up every class. I have this fear of leaving to go to the bathroom and walking back into the wrong class, one day I left and came back and knew I was walking into the right class because everyone was laughing really loud. Take her class, she's hot and hilarious and a GREAT teacher." Written for SOC431 professor Florence Maatita

3. "He's My Hero"

"Amazing. Dr. Dudley is seriously my hero. I am terrified of stats, but he is so helpful that I love stats now! I got a 98 on my midterm last week, and I am so happy about it! He is funny, helpful, and I could not ask for a better teacher! Plus he is hot :) That can be a little distracting, but I am not complaining!" Written for PSYC221 professor Mike Dudley

2. "Back To Kindergarten"

"Going to her class was like going to kindergarten. We took naps and talked to our friends. We didn't take notes because she gave handouts. Her class was a nice break from my other hard classes. I would highly recommend her if you hate bio & have to take it like me." Written for BIO111 professor Shelia St. Amour

1. "If I Had One Hour To Live"

"He is the worst teacher I've ever had. If I had one hour to live, I'd spend it in this class because it feels like an eternity. He makes me feel stupid, and his voice is so boring. I really just want to yell shut up then leave. His tests are ridiculous and the pop quizzes are over material we learned a month ago. Horrible teacher" Written for MATH001 professor Richard Harmon