7 Essential Items For That Modern Cowboy And Cowgirl Look

Modern Cowboy And Cowgirl Look
115

Before you choose to date a cowboy or a cowgirl, you need to know a thing or two about their clothing style. These gals and fellas are looking for someone who will share their interests and passions, so in order to impress them, you need to dress like them. Also, let's be honest, dressing up as a cowboy or a cowgirl is quite awesome, regardless of your romantic aspirations and goals. Therefore, if you want to achieve that modern western look, make sure to acquire these 7 essential items.

Western-Style Bandana

Have you ever seen a country man without a bandana around his neck? Probably not! This may seem like a small and unnecessary clothing detail, but it is actually crucial if you want to look like a proper modern cowboy or a cowgirl. A stylish western-style bandana will definitely set you apart from all the other “ranchers” in your town.

Leather Or Denim Jacket

If you truly wish to achieve that sexy cowboy/cowgirl look, you need to acquire a mean-looking jacket. This part of the outfit is essential, so you need to pick the perfect one. A denim jacket is the most popular choice, but leather is also a viable option. Whatever you do just make sure to choose the right color.

Black And Subtle Boots

Cowboy boots are usually something that draws a lot of attention. So, naturally, you don't want to make them extra "flashy". Keep it simple and choose a pair of subtle black boots. Of course, if your outfit is based on a different color, then feel free to choose cowboy boots that will match your attire perfectly. Just remember to keep it simple, without too many additional details.

A Cozy Long-Sleeved Shirt

When it comes to shirts, you literally can't go wrong. However, you don't want to wear a tight shirt because it will make you uncomfortable. Instead, you should pick a nice and cozy long-sleeved shirt made of denim or cotton. Match it with your jeans and you're good to go.

Jeans That Will Match Your Shirt Or Jacket

Classic blue jeans are the best possible choice for this type of outfit. Of course, you can mix things up a bit and choose black jeans, for example. You can experiment with color, but make sure to match your jeans with your jacket or shirt.

Long Black Coat

Cold winter months are ahead of us and you'll need something to keep you warm. So, if you want to look like a character from Quentin Tarantino's "The Hateful Eight", you need to get yourself a long black cowboy coat. It will go nicely with your black leather boots!

Mean-Looking Hat

You can't pull off a cowboy look without a bad ass hat! So, in order to enhance your appearance, you have to find yourself a mean-looking hat that will go well with your boots and coat/jacket. When the winter comes, your hat will become the most important part of your outfit.