7 Delicious Recipe's From Delish

7 Delicious Recipe's From Delish

Must-try recipes you need now!

34
7 Delicious Recipe's From Delish
delish

For this week's Odyssey article, I wanted to change it up for my audience and for myself and write about some amazing dishes I have discovered. These dishes are brought to you by an awesome company called Delish that started up in 2008 and now has more than 11 million likes on Facebook! Their dishes are not only delicious but they are unique, healthy and easy to make recipes. Anyone who loves food and simple recipes will sure to love Delish! Here below are the top 7 recipes that caught my eye and recommend:

1. Shrimp Cocktail

Here is a classic shrimp cocktail dish but with a kick of garlic!

2. Zucchini Nachos

Like nachos but wanna change it up a bit? Try zucchini nachos! They have ingredients like avocado, cheese, chicken, paprika, chili powder and a few other things to really spice it up!

3. Pasta Chips

Okay, so who doesn't love pasta and chips? This dish is the best of both, so pick a favorite pasta and enjoy!

4. Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados

So avocado has become so popular and there are so many fun ways to use this tasty green vegetable! Skip the normal chicken salad sandwich and stuff it in a nice ripe avocado instead!

5. Bang Bang Brussels Sprouts

So I know Brussels sprouts are not everyone's favorite but have you ever tried baking them? You can add any type of spice or seasoning to them and added with the baked crunch, it's a unique way to make a vegetable exciting!

6. Caprese Tomatoes

These are perfect for a mid afternoon snack! Mozzarella, Italian seasoning....and a few other things to liven up some basic plum tomatoes!

7. And everyone's favorite: DESSERT!

Butter Pecan Cookies

Pecans never sounded better on a cookie! This basic pecan cookie recipe is easy as 1-2-3. The combo of pecans and maple frosting may be an even better combo then peanut butter and jelly! Within about 30 minutes, you'll have a tasty treat- go on, you know you wanna try it, you deserve it!