7 Things Every College Kid Should Try To Do On Their Summer Break

4. Watching the Fourth of July fireworks

64
Mashable

School’s out and summer has begun! Now that finals have wrapped up, dorms have been packed, and goodbyes have been said - students are home for the summer. But that doesn't mean they're not still out and about. Here is a list of seven things college kids do on their summer break.

1. Hang out with friends

There’s no better way to spend a summer than with friends. Friends are the perfect companions when it comes to lounging by the pool, watching the fireworks, or shopping at the mall.

2. Watching Netflix

Summer is the perfect time to catch up on shows and to discover new ones. Get the popcorn and soda and start binge-watching!

3. Chilling by the pool

There’s no better way to cool off in summer than with your friends by the pool. Don’t forget to bring food to an epic pool party, and make sure to pack sunscreen.

There’s no better way to bond with family than by watching the fireworks during July 4th. Find a good spot and enjoy watching the dazzling colors!

5. Going to the beach

Summer break gives college students the perfect opportunity to not only spend time with friends but to also catch some sun after months of being cooped inside studying. Pack up the car and head to the nearest beach to have some fun with friends.

6. Going on a camping trip

For most college students, camping is a great way to bond with friends. It also brings back memories of when they were younger and spending time in nature. There’s no better way to bond than by a campfire with the people you love.

7. Going to a water or theme park

Now that college is over, it’s time to enjoy summer by going to a theme or water park. You can go on rides or cool off and enjoy quality time with family and close friends.

Happy summer to all!