7 Celebrity Looks You'll Want To Steal For Fall

Fall is the perfect season for fashion.

15

Fall is my favorite season. There are leaves falling, there's Pumpkin Patches and Apple Orchards, and there's fall fashion. One of the reasons fall is my favorite time of the year is because of the fashion. It's the perfect time of the year to steal celebrities' looks from the streets of fashion weeks and make them your own. So here's my list of 7 celebrity looks that you'll want to steal for fall:

1. All Pink

Kylie Jenner is in all pink sweats and I love it. The pale pink/blush color is my favorite shade of pink and it's perfect for fall. Her outfit is so aesthetically pleasing and a great look for a relaxing any day.

Get A Similar Look:

Sweatpants:for $15.90 from Forever 21

Sweatshirt: for $19.90 from Forever 21

Jacket: for $59.99 from H&M

2. Embroidered Blouses

Jessica Alba looks stunning in this ensemble. It's classy and fun at the same time. I love embroidered blouses and lace midi skirts so this outfit is perfect in my eyes.

Get A Similar Look:

Shirt: for $49.90 from Zara

Skirt: for $24.90 from Forever 21

3. Ripped Jeans

Gigi Hadid's street style is one of my favorites and she did not disappoint with this look. It's a great casual, everyday outfit.

Get A Similar Look:

Tank Top: for $1.90 from Forever 21

Coat: for $62.90 from Forever 21

Jeans: for $24.90 from Forever 21

4. Blazer and Jeans

Dakota Johnson's outfit is the perfect mix of casual and professional. The jacket is more on the professional side while the ripped jeans are more casual. It's a stellar combination.

Get A Similar Look:

Jacket: for $24.99 from Forever 21

Top: for $9.90 from Forever 21

Jeans: for $29.90 from Forever 21

5. Embroidered Jeans

I'm obsessed with embroidery right now, especially embroidered jeans. Florence Welch's jeans are so cute and are screaming that they're from the 1970's. I love it.

Get A Similar Look Here:

Top: for $10.90 from Forever 21

Jeans: for $69.90 from Zara

6. Trench Coats

Karlie Kloss was spotted in this beautiful light blue, tie trench coat. I love the coat paired with all black. I love the color of the coat. I love it all.

Get A Similar Look Here:

Turtleneck: for $8.90 from Forever 21

Leggings: for $3.90 from Forever 21

Coat: for $47.90 from Forever 21

7. Rust Sweaters

Taylor Swift's outfit screams fall. The color, rust/dark orange, is one of the colors of fall and sweaters with black jeans are always a good idea.

Get A Similar Look Here:

Sweater: for $14.90 from Forever 21

Jeans: for $17.90 from Forever 21