7 Buzzfeed Quizzes You Need To Take Right Now

They are 100% accurate, so answer carefully.

995
Komienza

If you're anything like a typical college student, you take Buzzfeed quizzes when you are bored or procrastinating on your Humanities reading. You know you should stop but you just can't help yourself. You need to know what kind of dad you would be or if you could plan a wedding for under your budget of $30,000. Lucky for you, I have completed my fair share of quizzes and picked out the ones I believe are the best and/or most enjoyable and worthwhile to take. (You're welcome.)

1. Can You Plan Your Wedding Without Going Over Budget?

For all you out there wanting the challenge to plan and fund a wedding without ever actually spending any money, this one's for you.

2. Pick Six Ice Creams To Find Out What % Cold-Hearted You Are

A quiz about ice cream? Need I say more?

3. Which Badass Chick From "Wonder Woman" Are You?

Girl power, duh.

4. Can You Match These Iconic TV Sets To The Show They're From?

Test your TV knowledge.

5. Which Obscure Cat Breed Are You?

Cats are life.

6. Pick Five Disneyland Snacks And We'll Reveal Which Show You Should Watch On Netflix

Because who doesn't want a Netflix recommendation?

7. Pick Ten Of Your Favorite Songs By Girl Groups And We'll Reveal Which Disney Princess You Are

Disney princesses rock.