7 Best Ways To Stay On Track During The Semester

Let's admit it, you probably won't.

87
Emma Matthews
Unsplash Emma Matthews

Let's admit it, you probably won't, but just incase you are:

1. Get a Planner

A simple yet integral part of staying on top of things

2. Color Code Your Planner by Class

zenofplanning.com

Color coding makes it way easier to visualize what you have to do for what class and is also super fun to look at

3. Make a Weekly Goals Checklist

If you have a list of things that you want to accomplish, checking them off gives you a sense of power and control over your own life, plus most planners have a space for this exact purpose

4. DRINK LOTS OF WATER

Coffee may be good but it's important to stay hydrated, it helps with increasing brain power and providing energy. With all of the toxins out of your system you'll look and feel good. PLUS you can stunt your hydroflask

5. Hit up Your Campus Gym

Not only will you be exercising which has its obvious benefits but it's a great way to meet new people will getting your pump on

6. Regulate your sleep schedule as best as you can

The more you sleep the more energy you'll have to take on the following day, its important to be well rested to manage all of the things going on in your hectic life

7. Encourage Study Dates with Friends

Each year it gets harder and harder to manage having a social life and school work. To kill two birds with one stone why not have study dates with your pals, it could also be a great way to forge deeper connections with people in your classes and be a real team player