Honestly, what college student in 2018 doesn't use Uber?
I can honestly say I can't imagine life without it. Uber is the best, especially when you're living in LA and parking is non-existent. But, let's admit it, there have been times we promised ourselves we would find another mean of transportation/walk and not order and Uber.
1. When you're running late for classGiphy
Remember when you decided on those extra 30 minutes of sleep?
2. When it's the first rainy day of the yearGiphy
What? You expect me to walk and risk slipping or stepping in a puddle in these new shoes?
3. When it's over 100 degrees outGiphy
The last thing you want to do in this weather is walk all the way across campus.
4. When you decide to wear those heelsGiphy
You knew you couldn't walk in those shoes, yet you chose to wear them anyways. Now you're paying the consequences, literally.
5. When you *accidentally* stay out till 2:30 in the morningGiphy
6. When you decide to take a quick grocery store trip...Giphy
and it turns into stocking up for the entire month
7. When you enroll in an 8am classGiphy
The only thing worse than having an 8am, is waking up for your 8am and giving yourself enough time to walk to class.
8. When you miss the last trainGiphy
You really have no other option at this point.
9. When you get lost in a foreign countryGiphy
You told yourself you'd take public transportation, but next thing you know you're lost and confused and Uber can pinpoint your location.
10. When you realize you forgot your computer at your apartmentGiphy
You told yourself you would just walk back and make it to class in time, but you know you won't.
11. When you want to go home from the bar down the streetGiphy
Yes, your Uber driver is probably internally making fun of you for your 0.2 mile trip.
12. When you wore that outfit you knew you couldn't walk inGiphy
You thought that you could walk to your destination, but you couldn't make it five feet.
13. The networking event on campusGiphy
You know, the one you almost forgot about.
14. When you said you'd jog to the gymGiphy
You're going to work out anyways and that's good enough, right?
15. When you decide to go to your friend's place who lives across campusGiphy
Why waste time walking across campus when Uber can get you there in under 10 minutes
16. When you need to get to recruitmentGiphy
You spent longer than you thought getting ready and now you're running late. On the plus side, your makeup won't be melting off.
17. When you promised to be the DDGiphy
Oops? Thank God for Uber right?