7 of the Best Glee Covers

7 of the Best Glee Covers

This is a list of 7 of my favorite Glee covers.

79
7 of the Best Glee Covers
Piniming

Out of the many covers Glee has done it is impossible to pick a favorite. I have probably watched this series through at least 4 times so I do have a lot I really like. I decided to put together a list of seven of my favorites. These songs aren't in any particular order and they aren't my top seven, they're just a bunch I really like.

1. I Have Nothing

This song (originally sung by Witney Huston) was done amazingly on glee by Kurt (Chris Colfer). This was really impressive considering how high this song goes.

2. If I Die Young

Santana (Naya Rivera) sings this to memorialize Cory Monteith in the episode "The Quarterback". I really like this song and thought Naya did an amazing job.

3. Take Me or Leave Me

This is sung by Rachel (Lea Michele) and Mercedes (Amber Riley ) in a diva-off. This song, originally from rent, works great with there voices and they did a great job.

4. Valerie

This is another one sung by Santana (Naya Rivera) originally by Amy Winehouse. They sped it up a bit and it really worked.

5. Baby, It's Cold Outside

This one was sung by Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) and is one of the cutest songs on the show.

6. Teenage Dream

This song was sung twice in glee and both times by Blaine (Darren Criss). The first time it was acapella and the second was an acoustic version with him playing the piano. My favorite time was the second which was done beautifully.

7. Journey Mashup/Medley

This was done by the entire glee club at one of their competitions. The mashup/medley contains Faithfully, Anyway you Want it, Loving Touching Squeezing and Don't Stop Believing all by Journey.