64 Thoughts From 'The Bachelorette' 'Men Tell All' Special

It's Chad's world, we're all just living in it.

21

Last night we were reunited with the men of season 12 of "The Bachelorette" (you know, the most dramatic season yet?) for the "Men Tell All" reunion. As expected, there were laughs, tears, and Chad. I took over Odyssey's Snapchat and gave some very unfiltered commentary about the episode. If you don't already follow along, check it out (sc: odysseyonline)!

For all of you who missed it, or just want a refresher, here's a few thoughts that came from me and my fellow watchers.

1. A car with tinted windows just rolled up.

2. Is it Jojo?

3. Chris Harrison?

4. The President?

5. Oh, it's just Chad.

6. Why does he have his own trailer? More importantly is it full of food?

7. It's so crazy that we're down to the final one-I mean two.

8. Jobby and Rordan are individuals.

9. Okay since when is the Bachelor In Paradise relevant?

10. Wait is that the twins?

11. Chad?

12. Wells???

13. LACE??????

14. When's that premiere date again?

15. Tuesday. My DVR is set.

16. Is Nick Viall ever going to give up on finding love on reality television?

17. Alright back to season 12.

18. All the men are back!

19. I forgot most of these guys existed.

20. Oh there's the hipster...and the barber...and the kilt guy. Who is still rocking his kilt.

21. The "superfan" was super-cute tbh.

22. I thought Alex was hot on day one and I still think he is.

23. Even though he kinda gets angry sometimes and is 5'7.

24. Still hot.

25. I'm getting bored. Where's Chad?

26. Chad is out and I'm still bored.

27. Bicker, bicker, bicker.

28. Evan's shirt. Roll the clip. Donate to the GoFundMe.

29. Find someone who looks at you the way Chad looks at meat. You deserve nothing less.

30. Since the show has ended Chad has hooked up with both Grant and Robby's ex-girlfriends.

31. And posted about it on his Instagram.

32. I don't understand how I'm capable of hating him and loving him at the same time.

33. JACKET IS OFF.

34. Can anyone tell me what the guy who just ripped his jacket off's name is?

35. Anyone?

36. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

37. Update: his name is Nick.

38. They didn't fight.

39. This is more entertaining with the Snapchat faces.

40. Alright Luke is getting moved to the hot seat.

41. Now they're showing him and Jojo's not suitable for TV makeout sessions.

42. Is it just me or was this season more weirdly sexual than others?

43. Like, uncomfortably so.

44. Jojo crying clip tally - 1.

45. "Are you ready to love again?" AKA a set up for Luke to potentially be the next Bachelor.

46. Luke or Chase?

47. Can we talk about how green that water was in the final three episode?

48. Jojo crying clip tally - 2

49. Pissed off Chase showed more emotion in three minutes than the entire season and I loved every second of it.

50. "Is this my fantasy suite?" he says as he gets into the reject van.

51. Now Jojo is in the hot seat and shockingly isn't crying.

52. I am BORED.

53. Jojo keeps saying to the audience to not give Chad attention, but in doing so she is giving Chad attention.

54. LOL Vinny's mom has been the most exciting part of this episode.

55. Jojo crying clip tally - 3.

56. That dog didn't even want to comfort her.

57. Why are these episodes two hours long?

58. OH SNAP, next week brings the return of Jojo's angry brothers.

59. And Jojo crying some more.

60. Tune in for the Bachelorette season 12 finale August 1st.

62. More importantly, Bachelor in Paradise starts next Tuesday (August 2nd).

63. Final Jojo crying clip tally - 7

64. Two hours later, this episode is finally over.