61 Thoughts I Had While Re-Watching Episode 1 Of 'Freaks and Geeks'

"I don't give a damn about my reputation."

117
Hypable

“Freaks and Geeks” a fantastic series about two groups of teenagers trying to navigate the ups and downs of their high school years, is on Netflix. Whenever I’m down, I find comfort in rewatching the series (Yes, it’s just that good.) Here are 61 thoughts I had while watching the first episode alone. Hopefully this will make you curious to see what all my hype is about.

1. Aww what a cute cliche (Quote: I love you so much; it scares me.”)
  2. YES JAMES FREAKING FRANCO you cutie!
  3. Indeed, a shirt with a bloody axe may not be the most appropriate attire for church.
  4. Seth Rogan, you’re a precious soul.
  5. Yes bully dude let’s rthyme Weir with “queer” because we’re super original.
  6. Yeah Lindsay, defend little brother.
  7. Yes kids, people high on pot “go psycho”.
  8. “I hate high school” MOST. RELATABLE.
  9. School yearbook picture always turn out crappy.
  10. James Franco’s little smirk. Yes please.
  11. Lindsey, you’re a terrible liar.
  12. “DEAD.” Mr. Weir is the king of Dad-ness.
  13. Mrs. Weir, the only people who go to homecoming dances are people who peak in high school, tbh.
  14. YES Lindsey speak the truth about “popular kids”.
  15. We all know a Neil Schreiber.
  16. “The patio”. Oooo.
  17. Seth Rogan gives so much adorable-ness to his character.
  18. “You guys know Lindsey?” “Yeah that chick who got an A.” ME though.
  19. “I hate disco.” (MINOR SPOILER ALERT: Nick you hypocrite!)
  20. We all know a Millie.
  21. “We’re trying to raise money to buy the school a computer”. Hahaha this is the 1980’s.
  22. Cindy Sanders should freaking model.
  23. Carrying your jacket through the hall means she likes you. Definitely.
  24. Neil for Lord’s sake do NOT ask out Bill’s mother. ***shudders***
  25. Kim is so intense, geez.
  26. Lindsey, girl do NOT make Kim angry you spaz.
  27. “Don’t you have a test to take?” This writing is gold.
  28. Daniel you can do so much better.
  29. Keith aka Seth Rogen has the best lines in this show.
  30. James Franco’s character (aka Daniel) started my undying affection for bad boys,
  31. Yes Lyndsey you take Eli to the Homecoming dance. People are such jerks it’s so sad.
  32. “Can we go home?” Me too fam.
  33. Dodgeball. The bane of every nonathletic person’s existence.
  34. **Bill falling dramatic slow motion** is literally me.
  35. “I’m out!” *triumphant cheer* I relate so hard!
  36. This must’ve been what David felt like before he only had to face Goliath.
  37. Why does everyone make fun of Eli?
  38. Why is everyone acting like Lyndsey has no choice whether or not to do the academic decathlon.
  39. Dude, you’re still Mr. Rosso, guidance counselor.
  40. He gives me the heebie jeebies.
  41. Fight your bully. He’ll respect you afterwards whether you win or lose. Yeah, right.
  42. Jason Segel’s character is constantly high as a kite in this series.
  43. Why is Kim hitting on freshman?
  44. I mean seriously they should call her “Cradle-Robber Kim”.
  45. That drum kit’s a little insane.
  46. Yes, bring back the faux fur lined denim jacket.
  47. “I’ll put on a suit”. GIRL HE LIKES YOU.
  48. What guidance counselor drives around looking for kids who are ditching class?!! That’s creepy as heck.
  49. “I’m glad your grandmother isn’t alive to hear this.” Mrs. Weir she skipped class one time. Chill out a bit.
  50. “Why are you throwing your life away?” Sam you will soon understand.
  51. Don’t be late to fight Allan.
  52. What kind of fight choreography is this?
  53. Seriously, did the actors block this themselves?
  54. “You ripped my shirt; you’re gonna buy me a new shirt!” Brilliance.
  55. Good Lord these dance outfits are UGLY. "Fashion Police" would rip y’all apart.
  56. Girls run in packs Sam.
  57. He’s approaching the pack…
  58. Oh boy.
  59. Aww Cindy’s gonna dance with Sam.
  60. Dang, she’s tall.
  61. And the song is no longer slow.