60 Of The Best Song Titles

60 Of The Best Song Titles

The first step to a great song is a better title.
43587

People will always tell you to go listen to this song, because it's really good, or listen to this album, because it's great, or listen to this band, because they're amazing. What people don't tell you about though, is great song titles. Bands like All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Mayday Parade, and Panic! At The Disco are well known for having hilarious and long-winded song titles. They're not the only ones though, as many bands and singers have ushered in fun new songs with even better song titles.

1. "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot" (Brand New)

2. "Even Robots Need Blankets" (Mayday Parade)

3. "For The Nights I Can't Remember" (Hedley)

4. "Folkin' Around" (Panic! At The Disco)

5. "If I Die Young" (The Band Perry)

6. "I'll Be That Girl" (Barenaked Ladies)

7. "I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth" (Fall Out Boy)

8. "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" (Panic! At The Disco)

9. "Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass" (All Time Low)

10. "The Torment Of Existence Weighed Against The Horror Of Non-being" (Mayday Parade)

11. "Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends" (Fall Out Boy)

12. "You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds" (Mayday Parade)

13. "99 Biker Friends" (Bowling For Soup)

14. "Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me" (All Time Low)

15. "I Want You To Want Me" (Cheap Trick)

16. "Again I Go Unnoticed" (Dashboard Confessional)

17. "You Should've Killed Me When You Had The Chance" (A Day To Remember)

18. "So Long And Thanks For All The Booze" (All Time Low)

19. "You Need Me, I Don't Need You" (Ed Sheeran)

20. "Here's To Never Growing Up" (Avril Lavigne)

21. "Who Needs Sleep?" (Barenaked Ladies)

22. "Here Comes The Sun" (The Beatles)

23. "The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler" (All Time Low)

24. "Hey Man, Now You're Really Living" (Eels)

25. "The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver" (All Time Low)

26. "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" (The Beatles)

27. "Show Me How To Live" (Audioslave)

28. "P.S. You Rock My World" (Eels)

29. "Keep The Change You Filthy Animal" (All Time Low)

30. "Strawberry Fields Forever" (The Beatles)

31. "Here's Your Freakin' Song" (Bowling For Soup)

32. "Shut Up And Dance" (Walk The Moon)

33. "Till I Forget About You" (Big Time Rush)

34. "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" (Cage The Elephant)

35. "It's Still Rock And Roll To Me" (Billy Joel)

36. "Shut Up And Smile" (Bowling For Soup)

37. "My Planet Is Dead" (Beware Of Darkness)

38. "Don't Forget To Remember Me" (Carrie Underwood)

39. "I Hate Everything About You" (Three Days Grace)

40. "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" (The Beatles)

41. "Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued" (Fall Out Boy)

42. "The Weather Is Here, I Wish You Were Beautiful" (Jimmy Buffett)

43. "You'll Never Work In Dis Bidness Again" (Jimmy Buffett)

44. "Only The Good Die Young" (Billy Joel)

45. "G.I.N.A.S.F.S." (Fall Out Boy)

46. "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" (Guns N' Roses)

47. "I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me" (Fall Out Boy)

48. "Life On Earth?" (Beware Of Darkness)

49. "If We Were A Movie" (Hannah Montana)

50. "I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers" (Fall Out Boy)

51. "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage" (Panic! At The Disco)

52. "If You Can't Live Without Me Why Aren't You Dead Yet" (Mayday Parade)

53. "Sympathy For The Devil" (The Rolling Stones)

54. "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison" (My Chemical Romance)

55. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" (Nirvana)

56. "Who's Crying Now" (Journey)

57. "I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out Who This Song Is About" (Mayday Parade)

58. "Music To Watch Boys To" (Lana Del Rey)

59. "I Constantly Thank God For Esteban" (Panic! At The Disco)

60. "If I Had A Boat" (Lyle Lovett)